Ideal for your travels, when Beta's C41H won't fit in the car, the new C27S takes up the challenge!
An ultra-compact and super ergonomic convertible trolley, which offers a real workstation when unfolded
Description of the C27S Servant Cart:
- Foldable trolley with folding columns for easy transport .
- 2 drawers of 588×277 mm, mounted on precision ball bearing slides which allow opening in both directions .
- Large lower storage compartment 588x277x220 mm .
- Sheet metal frame .
- 2 fixed 160 mm wheels and 2 swivel 100 mm wheels with brakes .
- Thermoplastic worktop with 6 integrated storage bins .
- Central security lock .
- Predisposition for the housing of dividers for drawers and thermoformed trays MC depth 277mm .
- Dimensions: 722 x 394 x 570 mm
- Weight 20kg
The Millmat team has tested it and adopted it.
The tubular arms are used for both transport and for climbing the various working floors.
The first floor is fixed and serves as a shelf and storage for small accessories in the 6 compartments provided.
The next two floors are drawers, which can be opened on either side of the trolley, allowing you to work side by side.
Finally, at the bottom of the trolley, there is a storage bin for the larger equipment.
You take the essentials with you, in this practical, sturdy and well thought-out trolley.